I’ve asked this a few times over the past few years and there are always interesting responses.
We’re now well on our way into 2020, whether we like it or not. For those who live in the northern hemisphere, Spring is anywhere from a couple of weeks away, to several months away. Some may have year-round fishing and are already enjoying the New Year; while others, fishing doesn’t start again for a couple of months.
- What are your plans for your tenkara for the year?
- What do you hope to do?
- What do you hope to learn?
- Do you want to change anything about your kit? If so, what?
For those who live in the southern hemisphere, Autumn is likely soon to begin and maybe some great fishing is in front of you. Or maybe a seasonal ban/closing happens within the next few weeks or months.
- How have your plans for the past season gone for you?
- What did you do (especially that you haven’t shared yet)?
- What did you learn?
- Did your time on the water this year push you to change your kit?