Tenkara TV website

Ah, maybe old news to a most. but a website I just found (while researching a new - Introduction to Level Line Tenkara by Etsuji Katayama-san from Tsuribito, more about that in a separate post). Archive listing goes back to 2012, so yeah, lots of evidence I’m a late arrival.

Not had much time yet to explore around on the website. Seems kind of cool. Appears to be a collection of tenkara videos from YouTube. What may make it useful is the categories list; where there are listings for : Masami Sakakibara, Sebata Okina, Yoshida Kebari, Tenkara USA, Tenkara Rod Co, Main Stream, Mountain Stream, Headwaters, Yamame, Iwana, etc.

But for those who may be late discoverers like me, check it out:

http://tenkaratv.site/

2 Likes

After a bit of time exploring the website, some fun videos can be found. However, the categories list is hardly worth trying. All types of videos that don’t match the category title are listed. I’m not sure why they bothered making the list it works so poorly.

It’s kind of amazing to see the new YouTube tenkara channels that turn up with a search for - tenkara fishing or テンカラ釣り, or テンカラ釣行. Quite an explosion over the last few months. :grinning:

Interesting, I’m on there too. I didn’t know that.

1 Like