[SOLD] FS: SOLD Two Daiwa rods- Sagiri 45MC, Wise Stream 43 ULB-3

Sagiri 45MC is a single zoom seiryu (calm flow) rod that fishes at 4 and 4.5m. It is SUPER soft, great balance, beautiful to hold and look at, and has a nice bend. I simply need something with a little more power to cast in difficult conditions (wind) and put a fly a little deeper when the situation arises (ha?). I am currently on vacation in Japan but will be home in a few days. I am 99% sure I still have the plastic carton and papers. I DO have the soft sleeve. Rod prob has a few small scratches from use, but nothing serious.
$85 shipped USA, elsewhere we’ll sort it out.

Wise Stream 45 ULB-3 is a bait-finesse rod, and kinda the opposite in every way haha! It’s designed to be packed into small streams, and has a fast action that is faster than my casting ability can keep up with (i’m kinda horrible still!). I know there are a bunch of people out there who love these, but maybe I’ve just been spoiled by some much more expensive rods with soft actions, I’m not wanting to keep this one. I’ve got the sleeve/wrap, and I think the papers.
$125 obo shipped USA, everywhere else you know the rest.

pics later

2 Likes

I would take the sagiri if I didn’t already have the 39 and the 45!

Hi Chris, I’ll buy the Daiwa Sagiri 45MC for $85 shipped if still available. PM sent.

1 Like

Sagiri sold, thank you zenkara

Wise stream sold