I am creating the first wiki on this forum and hope that it will be a resource for everyone.
If you wish to edit the wiki please follow these guidelines:
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of the post to edit the wiki.
- Please do not delete entries made by someone else. If you have an issue, correction, etc., please add a reply to the bottom so the original person can make the change (unless you own the website, then see below).
- Please put only one entry link per line so it can be Oneboxed. Do not add any description or anything besides the associated URL. Please make sure there is a line break before and after your entry.
- If an entry fits into more than one category, please do not list it twice. Put it in the most relevant category. For example, if someone sells tenkara gear, but also has an associated blog; what is the primary purpose? Is it sales of equipment or a blog?
- If you do not want your website listed for any reason, please contact my via PM and I will remove it.
- If your website has been listed by someone else and you feel it should be under a different category, please move it to the new category and then leave a reply at the bottom indicating that you have done so.
- Please do not add, delete, or rearrange categories. If you feel a category is irrelevant or is needed, please say so in a reply at the bottom to get the input from others.
- Please do not rearrange entries within a category. They will be listed on a first come, first listed basis and are in no specific order or preference.
- When you edit the list, please state the reason in the appropriate field on the edit box.
These links are being provided as a convenience to the online tenkara community; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by 10ColorsTenkara.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the business or organization or individual. 10Colorstenkara.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Some blogs (Blogger in particular) and websites do not play nicely with the Onebox feature used in this forum platform and many social media sites. If you are adventurous and/or know something about web coding, you can follow the instructions here to enable your blog or site to be one boxed. If you list a website here and it the website does not show up as a Onebox in your preview pane on the right, please create a link using the chain in the toolbar.
Please do not make any edits above the line below.
テンカラライフ ：テンカラ入門, Tenkara Life : Tenkara Introduction
テンカラ入門 Introduction to Tenkara - Sakufu Sha/Publisher
Tenkara Rods & Gear
Kebari & Fly Tying Supplies
Guiding & Other Services
Tenkara on Social Media