One rod

(Adam Trahan) #21

For me, I want to continue to learn and buying more isn’t helping…

(Mark Fishburn Jr) #22

I’m definitely am interested in continuing to learn. I guess I’m still finding what I like in rods as well. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy trying and collecting new rods haha.

(Nick Pavlovski) #23

My 3 Rivers Tenkara “Confluence” very quickly replaced my Nissin Zerosum 360. Confluence seems to suit the rivers in my area and my fishing style.

(Mike Kookagee Shelton) #24

That’s great. I know Anthony Naples will be pleased to hear how much you
enjoy the 3RT Confluence. :wolf:

(Chris Lynch) #25

If a rod works better for you, that is all that matters!

One rod where I fish now would be my Nissin Pro Spec 320 6:4. Just fits so well.
If i fished slightly bigger waters more, I would probably love a Sagiri 39MC.

(Mike Kookagee Shelton) #26

Chris, someone else mentioned they really liked the Nissin Pro Spec. However, I don’t remember who it
was. Is the Pro Spec 320 6:4 similar to any other rod you have tried?

(Chris Lynch) #27

lol that was probably me. I’ve heard several other people speak kindly of it, but I think I’m the only user that champions its virtues.

Honestly the 320 6:4 is about 80-90% as nice (in my opinion) as the Royal Stage 320 6:4. That extra 10-20% is all in the refinement though, as the fit and finish, and feel of the RS320 is for sure a notch above.

My replacement section from Keiichi will be here any day, hopefully before this long weekend. Going fishing friday, would be nice to have it, but could easily just take my Seiryu-X 45.