All rods are in Excellent ++ condition, some have only been used once.
- Suntech Sawanobori 63, Used maybe once, too long for me, Comes in original case, Japanese made. You can look specifics on this rod on line. $200.00 Shipped CONUS.
- Daiwa Kiyose 53M, Never used, You can look up specifics on line, In original case $140.00 shipped CONUS.
- Nissin ZX Stiff, 40-45, ‘In very good condition’ , Powerful, carp rod, $95.00 shipped, in original case CONUS, you can of course look up the specifics on line.
- Suntech AOI Zpro 58, used once, this is a zero line rod, you can look up the specifics on line, handles 6-10X tippets, original case and you can look up the specifics on line. $240 shipped CONUS.
- Nissin Seiryu Rod 450, ‘Syunki’ these were made for a year or two, much nicer and more expensive than the current Tenkara versions, used may for a couple of hours. $150.00 shipped CONUS.
- Daiwa 39MC, I liked the original so much I bought a backup but have never needed it in over 7 years now, Brand New, I just took it out of the case to veryify that all was good. $120.00 shipped CONUS
Three day inspection privilege, buyer responsible for shipping both ways though, if you fish it you bought it.