10 Colors Tenkara Update

(Peder) #1

Hello members and visitors of 10 Colors Tenkara.

Please forgive the poor translations that follow. (Japanese 日本語, Russian русский, French français)

I want to thank everyone for their very kind words and the many messages that have been sent to me. Because of the support and extremely positive feedback, I have been able to arrange things in such a way that the 10 Colors Tenkara Forum will remain in place.

This will remain indefinitely and I am NOT shutting it down.

Please feel free to spread the word that this will remain online as a resource and place for people to talk about tenkara and fixed line fishing. Thank you everyone.

こんにちはメンバーと訪問者十人十色テンカラ。

続く貧しい翻訳を許してください。 (日本語、ロシア語русский、フランス語français)

私は非常に親切な言葉と私に送られた多くのメッセージのために皆様に感謝したいと思います。 支持と非常に肯定的なフィードバックのために、私は十人十色テンカラフォーラムがその場に残るように物事を手配することができました。

これは無期限に残り、私はそれをシャットダウンしません。

これがリソースとしてオンラインに残り、人々がテンカラと固定釣りについて話をする場所であるという言葉を広げてください。 みんなありがとう。

Привет друзья и посетители 10 цветов Tenkara.

Пожалуйста, простите бедные переводы, которые следуют. (Японский 日本語, русский русский, французский français)

Я хочу поблагодарить всех за их добрые слова и многие послания, которые были отправлены мне. Из-за поддержки и чрезвычайно положительных отзывов я смог организовать вещи таким образом, чтобы 10-кратный форум Tenkara оставался на месте.

** Это будет оставаться неопределенным, и я НЕ закрываю его. **

Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь распространять слова о том, что это останется онлайн в качестве ресурса и место для людей, чтобы говорить о десятикара и фиксированной рыбалке. Всем спасибо.

Bonjour les membres et les visiteurs de 10 couleurs Tenkara.

S’il vous plaît pardonnez les mauvaises traductions qui suivent. (Japonais, russe русский, français anglais)

Je tiens à remercier tout le monde pour leurs paroles très aimables et les nombreux messages qui m’ont été envoyés. Grâce au soutien et aux retours extrêmement positifs, j’ai pu arranger les choses de manière à ce que le Forum 10 Couleurs Tenkara reste en place.

** Cela restera indéfiniment et je ne vais pas le fermer. **

N’hésitez pas à dire que cela restera en ligne en tant que ressource et lieu de discussion sur le tenkara et la pêche à la ligne fixe. Merci tout le monde.

(Peder) #2

(David S Riley) #3

Excellent news Peder. Thank you once again for all your hard work. I hope you are managing a break during the Thanksgiving Weekend.

David

(Gressak) #4

Thats great news!!!
Thanks Peder!!!

(Rob) #5

Great news!

(Adam Trahan) #6

It is good news!

But what changed your mind?

I have continually created Formosa on your topic for 20+ years now. The bigger they got, the less I enjoyed them.

I would rather a few people coming back a hundred times than a hundred people visiting a few times.

The experience is what you want and you want those people coming back and sharing. Take donations, sell some Buffs, have fun with it but if you try to wring it into a business?

…anyway, I’m curious what changed your mind.

(Mike Kookagee Shelton) #7

Awesome news.

(todoroki toshirou) #8

Great news.
I thank you very much.

I am poor in English but everyone is kind and I am here
Also I would like to thank everyone

(David Walker) #9

Tremendous wonderful update Peder. :sparkling_heart::gift: :man_cartwheeling: Thank you.

I am pleased you found a solution allowing you to keep this old-school-style tenkara forum format alive, and yet still fulfill personal and family obligations. A place with an international following open to a ranging discussion of tenkara brands and topics. :smiley: